Systems Division - Safety
Safety Division is fully capable of designing Emergency Lighting & Fire Alarm Systems. They are designed as per the local authority civil defence regulations (UAE codes of Practice 2017) and relevant prevailing International standards. Also assistance is provided by our specialized team for Civil Defence approvals.
A wide selection of emergency fittings is available which include LED’s for an energy efficient alternative.
The fire alarm and voice evacuation system covers a wide range of products covering design requirements such as UL, LPCB etc.
Other Design Related Services
- Calculation of LUX output for the proposed Emergency Lighting System
- Simulation of DPA level for Voice Evacuation System
- Calculation of Voltage drop in cables for Central Battery Emergency Lighting System & Fire Alarm Systems
- Battery sizing calculations for inverters to provide 3 hours back up as well as for Fire Alarm systems as per NFPA standards
After Sales Supports
- Dedicated factory trained & Civil Defence approved commissioning team to provide testing and commissioning support for the supplied systems
- Preparation of shop drawings which facilitates proper installation at site Preparation of technical submittals, training hand-outs and operation and maintenance manuals for the systems supplied.